New Patient Registration
We are welcoming registrations from new patients who live in our catchment area. We mainly take patients from the N10 area.
If you are unsure of our catchment area, click here where you can check if your postcode is in our area. This is the most accurate way to see if you live in our catchment area.
If registering with us for the first time your postcode must fall in the red area.
Alternatively, click here for a list of streets, or speak to one of our receptionists.
New born babies - we do not register a baby without at least one parent registering with us too, preferably both. This is for clinical safety reasons.
We accept new registrations between 09:00 - 18:00 and until 19:30 on Thursdays.
Please note that you are required to provide certain information when you register.
- Bring your NHS card as this contains important information especially your NHS number. If you do not have a card we will ask you to complete a form. It speeds up the registration process if you have your NHS number. You can contact your previous GP practice and they will be able to give you the number.
- You must give your place of birth. If you were born in London you must state the borough i.e. Islington or Lambeth.
- Bring in proof of your current address, for example a utility bill, council tax bill or bank statement.
- We will also ask you to complete a health questionnaire.
- You must complete your weight, height and blood pressure. We have a room (called the 'pod' room) where you can do this. We can help you if you need any assistance.
How to register
Please download, complete and bring in the following forms
Patient Online Access
Patient Access Online registration form (recommended). This allows you to book appointments online, see aspects of your medical record and order repeat medication. This can be processed only once registered. Reception will check your photographic ID. Your passwords can be emailed to you. Otherwise if you don't have an email, you can pick up your passwords from reception once registered.
If you wish to register with us from another Practice and you are having on-going treatment, it is really helpful for us to have a summary print out from your previous Doctor. Please request this. This is because we do not get your records immediately and for continuity of care this will be important.
If they have any information or communication needs, please let us know so we can find out how to meet them.